当我在30多年前的小学时，times were simpler.在我成长的印度，没有包装食品。Sliced bread had created much excitement amongst the community but besides that there wasn't a lot available in terms of cereal and snacks.So of course,一切都是自制的。最受欢迎的自制小吃之一是萨沃里格兰诺拉麦片。Known aschivda或者孟买混音，这是一种干烤的混合米片，坚果，水果和香料通常加上咖喱叶而制成。Besides eating it straight up,we used to sprinkle it on yoghurt or dry curries.My most favourite way of eating it was rolled up in a flatbread which was totally weird but oh so William Hilldelicious.每一口都像一个乐透，you never knew what you would bite into next.
家里的绿色厨房by大卫·弗兰基尔和路易斯·文达尔,我偶然发现了一个美味格兰诺拉麦片的配方。它带回了许多往日的记忆。A cleaner tasting version of the one we used to make back home,里面装着燕麦，buckwheat,百事可乐，sunflower seeds and a generous hit of grain mustard.I did not have any rye flakes on hand so added rice flakes instead,doubled the recipe and tweaked it to be more savoury.这导致了一种非常美味的格兰诺拉麦片，William Hill松脆可口，香味浓郁。在浏览我最新的食谱时，买一晚——华丽的
尽管你可以用任何你认为合适的方式来使用这个格兰诺拉麦片，its claim to fame would be as a salad or soup topper.Try topping this汤,this达尔或这些 沙拉with the savoury granola. Since making this batch I have given some away to friends and family in small mason jars.我还发现我自己正朝着那个大母亲罐子走去，边做晚饭边用勺子舀出一把来咀嚼。It is such a tasty and nourishing snack to have on the kitchen counter.It definitely stops me from reaching for the cake slice.
I have cooked endless dishes from the Green Kitchen Stories blog and all of their previous cookbooks.他们的食谱总William Hill是很好，而且总是有一袋袋的味道。Not to mention the effortless and moody photography and styling.在过去的一周左右，我一直在探索新的绿色厨房食谱，并在其中发现了许多宝石。不过，这道菜谱立刻成为厨房里最受欢迎的菜谱。如果你做这个，请在下面的评论中留下您的反馈和评价。And don't forget to share your granola with me关于Instagram使用CookRepublic。打印
- 2 cups (200g) rolled oats
- 1 cup (100g) rice flakes
- 1 cup (150g) hazelnuts
- 1 cup (140g) sunflower kernels
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary,切碎的
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme,切碎的
- 3/4 cup (180ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Pre-heat oven to 180C (355F).用烤纸把两个大的有框烤盘排成一行。
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.将格兰诺拉麦片混合物铺在准备好的托盘上。
- Roast in the pre-heated oven in the middle racks for approximately 25 minutes.Turn the trays around halfway through the roasting and gently toss the granola so it cooks evenly.
- Remove from the oven when the time is up and allow to cool completely in the trays.
- Fill in a large air-tight glass jar and store in a cool corner of your kitchen.